Silk cotton sareesvastra
Silk cotton sarees
- Silk cotton, a hybrid fabric of silk and cotton, tuning the positives of both can be adorned at any occasion and can give the wearer a sophisticated and elegant look and are best suited for all weathers.
|0.5 – 1kg
- Manufacturers intended to use the positives of every fiber and do mix and match to create a new fiber due to limitations of each fiber. After years of work into this field, a few hybrid fibers were created of which Cot Silk became the most popular. The softness of Silk undefined along with the cushion provided by Cotton when mixed became a huge hit.
Making of Silk cotton sarees
- The unusual combination of rearing and growing goes into formation of Cot Silk. The rearing of Silk worms gives rise to Silk, and the worms are all nurtured carefully in the best surroundings. Cotton grown from cotton plant is plucked carefully before turning it into a fabric. One would see that the best form of pure Silk and Cotton is chosen by the manufacturers before weaving them in the industries to form Cot Silk. Only the best fabric is woven to form the silk cotton variety of fabric.
- Silk cotton, being a versatile fabric can be churned to produce party, festive and even casual wear.
- Chunky jewelery would go well with this piece of garment. You can wear any kind of jewelery right from small rings to huge pieces of earrings and, it would still work well with the overall look.
- This fabric is really low on maintenance. One can always wash it in the machine and dry it outside. Of course, a lot many people would recommend dry cleaning.